Friday, May 15, 2009

EFT and Inner Child Healing

 Using EFT from Pre-birth to Present by Silvia Hartmann
Regardless of what your involvement may be in personal development, healing, learning etc., I would strongly encourage you to read this article and read it to the end, and most importantly, not to pre-judge the contents for it's terminology or in terms of modality.

This is actually a Sidereus Energy Healing pattern which I have translated across into the EFT modality to make it easy to use, easy to understand, and easy to do with self or with clients.

It is globally useful, stable and ecological and I would offer it to you with the hope that you will not only read it, but use it.

EFT & INNER CHILD WORK

About a week ago, a young man by the name of Paul killed himself with a heroin overdose. He was 24 years old, very intelligent, very talented.

Following his death, someone said, "I feel so guilty about this. I knew him for five years and I feel responsible. I could have done more to help him."

I said, "Get in line. Have you seen Murder On The Orient Express? I was there too, and so were at least a dozen other people. But before he ever got there, what about all the other people involved during the time of his life? His mother who left him, the various foster homes, the children's homes, all the teachers and social workers involved who "processed" him in that time, the drug dealers, his friends, his relatives - well, as I said, get in line. It's a very, very long line, and at the end of the day, by the time we knew him the damage had been done. By the time he was six years old, it was near enough all over."

This set me to thinking about the fact that a single sentence placed to a young child can do and undo more than 30 years spend in therapy for an adult. And about the fact that the parts of us that remember what it was like to "be that child" live still in quantum space, and, it being a *quantum space* that we can make changes now that will re-write history then. Read on

No comments: