Monday, April 26, 2010

Using EFT with patterns

Each child is an adventure into a better life - an opportunity to change the old pattern and make it new ~ Hubert H. Humphrey

Try this script for anything that keeps showing up in your life. We repeat patterns, or re-enact them to resolve them, but what often happens is they don't get resolved and the repetition of certain events and feelings make us even more sure that they are 'true'. What we need are the proper resources and skills to dissolve patterns that no longer work, and we can learn how. Customise this script to your unique situation and how you feel. Tapping diagram.

Even though this ... keeps coming up, I accept how I feel

Even though I keep repeating ... maybe this pattern has a message for me

Even though I'm sick of being on this merry go round and can't seem to get off, I still accept and love myself anyway

TH I want to heal
EB I'm willing to heal
SE This pattern
UE It keeps repeating
UN And I don't know why
UC Sometimes it feels like it's there to ...
CB And that feels ...
UA I want ...

TH I'm so tired of ...
EB It won't go away
SE I'm resisting it
UE I have to
UN Because ...
UC Why is it here?
CB To punish me?
UA To prove I'm bad?

TH Maybe not
EB Maybe I'm repeating this pattern for another reason
SE To find resolution
UE For what needs to be resolved
UN Because it still hurts
UC And it needs healing
CB Maybe that's why it keeps repeating
UA How can I bring healing to this?

TH By feeling my pain
EB And not avoiding it
SE Or denying its existence
UE To become quiet
UN And pay attention
UC To what needs healing
CB To what needs resolving
UA That feels good

No comments: