Tuesday, September 29, 2009

EFT script for feeling stuck

“Movement is a medicine for creating change in a person's physical, emotional, and mental states.” Carol Welch

Try this script when you're feeling stuck. Scan your body to determine if you have any physical sensations of feeling stuck. For example, it may manifest as a knot or lump in your throat, a tightness in your solar plexus, a constriction in your gut. Be really descriptive in how you describe your physical sensations and use your own language in your tapping. If an image or metaphor comes to mind use it in your tapping. Tailoring the phrases to suit you and how you feel will help you to tune in and make EFT more effective. Diagram of tapping points
Tapping on your Karate chop point continuously or rubbing your sore spot (see diagram):

Even though feeling stuck feels tight and constricting, I accept how I feel right now

Even though this issue (be as specific as you can here) won't budge and I feel frustrated and want it gone, I allow it to be there just for now

Even though I feel stuck, the act of allowing the stuck feeling the right to be there and thereby accepting it, is what could help me to dissolve it

TH this stuck feeling
EB It's not nice
SE It feels stifling
UE I feel helpless
UN I can't move
UC Either way
CB I'm stuck
UA I feel stuck, afraid to go back and afraid to go forward

TH It's loosening
EB It feels less tight
SE But I still feel stuck
UE That's the way I feel
UN I acknowledge my feelings
UC It's still there
CB But lessening
UA This stuck sensation

TH It's definitely dissolving
EB I feel it
SE It's still there … a little
UE It's melting
UN With my attention
UC It's going
CB It's moving
UA It's still moving

“Ignorance is like a shadow. It has no real substance of its own, it is simply a lack of light. You cannot cause a shadow to disappear by trying to fight it, stamp on it, by railing against it, or any other form of emotional or physical resistance. In order to cause a shadow to disappear, you must shine light on it.” Shakti Gawain

No comments: